What we do
The University of Calgary's Healthy HEARTS Lab explores relationships between physical and psycho-social health through research. We are especially interested in improving the experience of pregnancy, and the Sleeping For Two study is one of our studies that focuses on pregnant women or expectant mothers.
researchers Involved in this Study
- Dr. Norah Vincent, University of Manitoba
- Dr. Joshua Madsen, University of Calgary
- Dr. Tyler Williamson, University of Calgary
- Dr. Amy Metcalfe, University of Calgary
- Dr. Tavis Campbell, University of Calgary